Friday, February 22, 2013

Dental Health Week

This past week we had fun learning about dental health and the good ways that we can take care of our teeth.  Check out some of the projects we made and the activities we did to go along with this theme! 

 


 We are Tooth Fairies!  We had fake teeth, real pennies, and foam dollars and were able to buy, sell, and trade just like the real Tooth Fairy would!  Too much fun! 

 One tooth for one penny please!

 Teeth for sale!


How many teeth does your mouth have?  The students had fun counting out teeth, gluing them in the mouth and then writing the number of teeth.  It was a fun, hands-on math activity!



A clean tooth is very important!  We took the time to paint giant teeth with "toothpaste" paint students talked about how they take care of their teeth at home. 


Finally we finished off our Dental Health Week with a little bit of the white stuff in our sensory table... NO not toothpaste... SNOW!  We have been waiting weeks to play in this winter fun!  It was a great addition to an already wonderful week at Shepherd's Flock.

4 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. keto diet for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! weight loss pills trial

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! Health

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. koktale

    ReplyDelete